This distribution box terminates an outside optical cable with up to 16 fibers; it allocates 16 adapters for connecting with max 16 drop cable pigtails. The box works under both indoor and outdoor environments. It is a perfect cost-effective solution-provider in the FTTH networks.
1. ABS material used ensures the body strong and light.
2. Water-proof design for outdoor uses.
3. Protection Level: IP65.
4. Easy installations: Ready for wall mount – installation kits provided.
5. Adapter slots used – No screws and tools needed for installing adapters.
6. Cable fixing units provided for fixing the outdoor optical cable.
7. Both cable glands and tie-wraps accessible.
8. Grounding facility provided.
9. Bend radius protected and cable routing paths provided.
Dimensions and Capability
Number of Cable Entrance
Number of Cable Exit
Adapters, Pigtails, Heat Shrink Tubes etc
-10℃ -- 50℃
95% at 40℃
70kPa – 106kPa
Q1. When can I get the price?
A1: We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price, please call us or tell us in your email so that we will regard your inquiry priority.
Q2. Can you accept small order?
A2: Yes, small order is available in our company. We support new project of our customers as we know business is always from small to big.
Q3. Can I order samples before placing the bulk order?
A3: Yes, sample is certainly for your test before the bulk order. It is normal process, we always deal with other clients.
Q4. What is your term of quote?
A4: We accept EXW, FOB, CIF, etc. You can choose the one which is the most convenient or cost effective for you.
Q5. How about the delivery time ?
A5 : Depends on the order quantity , usually 5-8 work days .