Pigtails are used for splice applications when terminating outside plant cable.Fiber pigtails are a great solution for fusion splicing inside of a fiber optic enclosure. Ribbon fanout Pigtails and Bunch fanout pigtails come with a partial outer jacket to help protect the tight buffer fibers from being damaged. If space is a premium, the outer jacket can easily be removed, allowing the pigtails to have a tighter bend radius and take up less space.
- Connector type: FC/UPC ,FC/APC,SC/UPC ,SC/APC,LC/UPC,LC/APC,ST/UPC ,ST/APC,MTRJ, MU,DIN, SMA etc
- Ferrule End-face:( U)PC and APC
- Core Type: Single-mode (SM: 9/125um), Multimode (MM: 50/125um or 62.5/125um) , 10Gb OM3 , OM4 etc
- Cable Quantity: Simplex, duplex or customized
- Cable Diameter: 3.0mm, 2.0mm, 0.9mm
- Cable Length: 1M , 2M , 3M or customized
- Cable Jacket : PVC, LSZH
1.Lower Insertion Loss
2.High Return Loss
3.Excellent Repeatability ,exchangeability, wearability and stability
Data Centers, premise installations
FTTH Project etc
Q1. When can I get the price?
A1:We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price, please call us or tell us in your email so that we will regard your inquiry priority.
Q2. Can you accept small order?
A2:Yes, small order is available in our company. We support new project of our customers as we know business is always from small to big.
Q3. Can I order samples before placing the bulk order?
A3:Yes, sample is certainly for your test before the bulk order. It is normal process, we always deal with other clients.
Q4. What is your term of quote?
A4:We accept EXW, FOB, CIF, etc.
Q5 . How about the delivery time ?
A5 : Depends on the order quantity , usually 8-12 work days .