The 3105N Economical VFL is an efficient and low cost basic fiber test tool, it provides a visible way to find fiber faults and identify fibers in an optical network during and after installation. It includes:
Finding the breakpoint, poor connections, bending or cracking in fiber optic cables.
Finding the faults of OTDR dead zone
End-to-end visual fiber identification
* Constant & stable output power
* Special laser driver circuit design, to make sure the laser output power remains a
constant power level as long as in an available battery voltage.
* Low battery warning, reminds users to change the battery timely.
* Long battery life(up to 40 hours with AAA batteries)
* Operates either in CW or Pulsed
* Pocket size and light weight, easy to use
3105N Economical VFL
1mw or 10mw
FC/2.5mm universal connector
For 1.25mm connectors, FC (Male)-LC (Female) convertor
can be optional on customer requests
Both CW and Pulse(2Hz) available
Two AAA alkaline batteries
Battery Operating Time
Test with Panasonic LR6 AAA ALKALINE battery
3105N VFL, Two AAA batteries, User Manual and Soft Carrying case.