3111 optical light source is a handheld optical light source, newly released . It can provide 1 to 5 wavelengths output to satisfy specific requirements including the 650nm visible light source and the 1310/1550nm wavelengths for single mode fiber or the 850/1300nm wavelengths for multimode fiber, as well as other wavelengths according to customer’s needs. Together with the 3211 optical power meter, it is a perfect solution for fiber optic network applications.
* Provides 1~5 wavelengths output which can be optional according to customers’ needs
* CW, 2Hz modulation output at 650nm, and CW, 270Hz,1KHz,2KHz modulation output at other wavelengths.
* High stability of the output power
* Stable output wavelength
* Backlight LCD display supports night operation
* Low battery power indication
Maintenance in Telecom
Fiber Optic Lab Testing
Other Fiber Optic Measurements
Provides 1~5 Wavelengths according to needs.
Typical Output Power(dBm)
0@650nm / -7 @1310nm,1550nm, -20dBm for LED
±0.05dB/15mins; ±0.1dB/ 8hours
CW.2Hz@650nm / CW,270Hz,1KHz,2KHz@1310nm,1550nm
FC/PC(Other type adapters can be required)
Alkaline Battery(3 AA 1.5V batteries); AC Adaptor(9V)
Battery Operating Time(hour)
3111 Handheld Light Source is designed for optimal use with 3211 Optical Power Meter for measuring optical loss on both single mode and multimode fiber cable.