3303 handhold optical variable attenuator is used for continuously variable optical signal attenuation. As the attenuator is used in the laser system for the on-line testing, therefore, 3303 can be used in the digital system of communication devices (such as: PHD, SDH) and also in the system of adopting analog modulation (CATV)
* stepwise attenuating by circumgyrated dial: attenuating step 0.05dB
* Provide with the function of displaying dB and dBm attenuating value
* 10 minutes Auto-off function can be activate and deactivate with keypad operation.
* After off the instruments, the system will have the memorizing of the attenuating value and the attenuating step, in order to restore the system back to the previous shut down state when open the instruments next time
* Portable, rugged, lightweight; Easy to use.
Comprehensive cable construction system
Optical instruments research and development
Optical communication education and lab testing
Other optical project
Attenuating wavelength Range
9/125um 62.5/125um (50 Optional)
Minimize Insertion Loss
Return Loss at Input/ Output
lattice 128*64 black and white, white back ground light
Power supply adaptor